SPANISH WINNERS FOR 2016: (9 students will be awarded Certificates)
- 1st place: Eunbin Hong, Hyeyoon Kim, Yihyun Joo, and Aaron Cho (11)
- 2nd place: Soo Young Chang, Yoon Sea Kang, Ji Hyun (Jenny) Kim (11)
- 3rd place: Qree Noh, Hye Min (Christine) Chun (10)
More than 40 students participated in the Chinese Competition during this week. Students of all the Chinese levels did a great job as they prepared, composed and interpreted amazing poems, songs and speeches by themselves. Teachers were happy with the performances and wanted to express how impressed they felt about how many of the students created their own pieces of art. Students stood in front of teachers with lots of enthusiasm and joy while speaking Chinese. For next year, Chinese teachers would love to have a bigger audience as well, and they look forward to hearing all the creative work from their students once again.
CHINESE WINNERS: ( 7 students will be awarded Certificates)
- Level AP: 1st place: Mark Chang (11)
- Level 4, 1st place: Jungbae Park (9)
- Level 3: 1st place Seyoung Park (11) & 2nd place: Young Chan Kim (11)
- Level 2: 1st place Ji An Jung (11) & 2nd place: Jong Hwan Sunwoo (11)
- Level 1: JooWon Lee
All the winners for both Spanish & Chinese will receive a certificate from High School that can be used towards College Acceptance when the time comes.
CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE!!!