We have some more info from Language House about the textbook ordering process.
1. Shipping fees - There is no shipping charge, except for orders less than 20,000 won (in which case there will be a delivery fee of 2,500 won).
2. 2nd order deadline, arrival of books - They don't have an exact date by which books will arrive after the second order deadline of June 19; however, we know that they will be shipping after July 20 and they assured us that books would be available before the start of school.
3. 3rd order deadline - The 3rd order deadline has not been decided yet, but it will probably be the first or second week of July (before July 10).
4. Problems entering address into order form - Some students have had difficulty ordering from the website because they cannot find their zip code in the address form and there is no option to enter it manually. In this case, Language House would like students/parents to call them directly so they can assist (031-924-0606 or 010-6639-3379).
5. Express shipping - Express shipping may be possible for some books. They said they cannot promise express shipping for all books because it depends on whether publishers or other companies can provide the book to them on time. If a student/parent wants express shipping, they should call Language House who can assist them (031-924-0606 or 010-6639-3379). In any case, they estimated 2-3 weeks for arrival of books at the latest, for students who order late.