- Students may wear CDS polo-style shirts in the following solid colors: gray, white, purple.
- Pre-purchased CDS polo-style shirts with other colors (pink, orange, blue, etc.) may be worn.
- The shirt may not be form fitting.
- The shirt must be long enough so that no skin is visible when standing, sitting or bending, but not excessively long.
- Uniform-style polo shirts are available in the school store.
- Uniform hoodies and cardigans are available in the school store.
- School hoodie may be worn. (Available at the school store)
- School blazer/Jacket may be worn but only over a polo-style shirt or hoodie.
● PANTS / SKIRT
- Students may wear beige or navy blue.
- The pants must be appropriate for school. Capri pants, gaucho pants, sweatpants, skinny jean style or extremely casual styles are not acceptable.
- The pants may not be made of jean or denim material.
- The pants may not have any visible logos or decorative stitching or designs.
- The pants may not be excessively baggy form fitting.
- The pants may not have any holes or frays.
- The shorts and skirts should reach the middle of the knee in length.
If you have difficulty finding pants that meet these guidelines, please contact CDS Admin Officefor information about local retail outlets that have uniform-style pants that meet our dress code requirements.
● GENERAL RULES
- Other jackets may be worn when travelling to and from school but must be removed once inside the school building.
- Uniforms must be worn when students arrive at school until the school day ends. All garments worn on campus or to school events must be tasteful and modest.
- Male students are not permitted to wear earing(s) in the ears. No other type of body piercing at school or at any school-sponsored activity. Female students are allowed to wear earing(s) in the ears only. No other type of body piercing is permitted on school property, or at any school-sponsored activity.
- Male students are not permitted to have hair longer than the middle of the shirt collar or bottom of ears. Hair may not be below the eyebrows.
● CDS JACKETS
- Only official school outwear (e.g., jackets and hoodies) may be worn over the uniform in the school building during the school day. These garments are available in the school store.
● P.E. DRESS CODE
- Students taking PE are required to have a pair of athletics shoes and the official PE uniform. Students in grade (5-11) are required to change into their P.E. uniforms for their P.E. class. The P.E.uniform is available in the school store.