Click here to book a meeting with your child's teachers
- How well does my child manage his time?
- What can I do at home and school to help my child build on strengths and improve weaknesses?
- Is there any concern about learning or behavior problems that I should know about? If so, what has been tried to help my child?
- How does my child get along with others? Adults? Children?
- How is my child doing while working in groups?
- What can my child do to succeed in your class?
- Is my child putting in his/her best effort in your class?
- What is the best way for me to reach you?
- What are some opportunities for me to become involved at school?
- Can we talk more about your homework policy and how my child is doing with homework?
The Importance of Attending Parent Teacher Conferences
Great Questions for Your Parent Teacher Conference