There will be several steps to this process
1) Students sign up for the courses they are interested in.
2) Pre requisites and suitability for college plans is confirmed
3) Student may be invited to a meeting to discuss their choices
4) A hard copy of the selection will be issued to parents for their approval.
If at any point you wish to discuss choices further please contact Mr. Harrison or if you would like additional advice about colleges please contact Ms. Lee (11th grade)or Mr. Cho(10th grade)
Final exams for term 3 will be taking place next week. Below is the schedule
CDS is now back open and busy with students recommencing their studies. As we are starting a new term, our teachers would like to invite you to an open evening where they can explain the course of study for the upcoming term and the assignment and projects that students will be engaged in.
The schedule for these evenings is as follows
Monday 20th January 6pm-7pm 9th grade
Tuesday 21st January 6pm -7pm 11th grade
Wednesday 22nd January 6pm-7pm 10th grade
The teachers for each subject will make a brief presentation and then there will be time for questions about the assignment. (This is not a parent teacher conference so individual student questions will not be addressed).
Cheongna Dalton School
Parent - Teacher Conference
on Friday, November 1 (9:00AM ~ 6:00PM)
The success of each student at school is dependent upon a positive and healthy relationship between home and school. To help us develop and maintain such a relationship, CDS has set aside time for parents and teachers to meet together. Parent-Teacher Conference will be held on Friday, November 1 from 9:00AM until 6:00PM.
For this school year, following rules apply for Parent-Teacher Conference:
(1) Parents can sign up for up to three core subject teachers (English, Math, Social Studies, and Science) and unlimited number of other subjects (P.E., Fine Arts, and World Languages).
주요 과목 (영어, 수학, 사회, 그리고 과학) 중 세 과목까지 선택할 수 있으며, 그 외의 과목(체육, 예술, 제2외국어)은 자유롭게 선택할 수 있습니다.
(2) The Sign-Up Form will be available online from 9:00 PM on Friday, October 25. The link will be appeared on CDS website – “Coming Events” page. Please type your child’s name and grade to apply for one-on-one conference with subject teachers.
컨퍼런스 신청은 10월 25일 (금) 저녁 9시부터 CDS 홈페이지 “Coming Event” 페이지에 열리게 됩니다. 신청하실 때 반드시 학생의 이름과 학년으로 신청해 주시기 바랍니다.
(3) Once parents submit the form online for the particular time slot, parents cannot change or adjust the time later. Moreover, parents MUST attend the conference, once they submit the form.
신청이 되면 이후 시간 변경이 불가능하며, 부모님께서는 컨퍼런스에 반드시 참석하셔야 합니다.
(4) Parents are NOT allowed in for the conference unless they submit the form online before the conference.신청을 하지 않은 선생님과는 컨퍼런스를 할 수 없음을 양해해 주시기 바랍니다.
(5) Students have no classes on Conference day. If a parent needs a translator, please attend the conference with child. Dorm students will leave at 4:00 PM on Thursday, October 31 after the regular schedule. 컨퍼런스 당일 학생들은 수업이 없습니다. 통역이 필요한 부모님들께서는 학생과 함께 컨퍼런스에 참석해 주십시오. 기숙사 학생들은 컨퍼런스 전날인 10월 31일 (목) 오후 4시에 정규수업을 마치고 귀가하게 됩니다.
CDS Admin Office
Term 1 Report cards are being finalized at present and will be emailed to parents on October 29th. Should you have any questions or concerns about the report card please feel free to contact me at any time.
Mr Harrison (Director of High School)
Here you will find announcements from the Director of High School
Textbooks for Sale